Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What Looks Good?


Between the heat, the humidity, getting my new car registered and titled, work, the little guy, and picking up a copy of Iron Man for my PS2 (not Iron Man 2, Iron Man!  It was finally cheap enough for me to buy!), it's been a heck of a week.  Good thing I have some comics to tide me over.

Doom Patrol #11 -- The Brotherhood of Evil?  I think not.

Human Target #5 -- Chance has to keep his charge alive for this mission to have meant anything!

Outsiders #30 -- The fallout of the war between Geo-Force and Black Lightning!

Warlord #15 -- What is the mysterious beast in the cave and will Joshua survive it's wrath?

Invincible Iron Man #27 -- What does Tony have up his sleeve?  And what bout the Hammer ladies?

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: