Saturday, July 14, 2007

Everybody's Linking For The Weekend

Well, I am at work today, which stinks. But you know, when you've got a nice big cup of coffee, Helloween on your MP3 player, and some fine and dandy comic book links, everything's kosher! Have a good weekend everyone!

DC announces a new web-based imprint, Zudacomics.com. Looks very interesting. Here's what Publisher and former Justice Society scribe Paul Levitz has to say.

Also: Creators respond to the Zudacomics.com press release. Personally, I think I am going to withhold an opinion until I see some more details and the contracts.

Marvel editor Tom Brevoort on the botched launch of one of my favorite recent Marvels, New Invaders.

Kevin Church shows off his sweet Kirby warez.

I'm not one to link to Comics Should Be Good!, but this post about Grant Morrison Criticizing Grant Morrison just amuses me.

Rick uncovers this interesting site about the religious affiliation of comic book characters.

Finally, both Dave and Chris bring the pain.

No comments: