Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What Looks Good?

Yeah I disappeared for a while there.  I am a comic book blogger, after all.  Also: comics.

Hawk and Dove #5 -- Were Condor and Swan only the beginning?  And what is Dawn's secret?

Men of War #5 -- I'm still just in awe that we have new War books being published by DC Comics.

OMAC #5 -- I don't know how long this book is going to be published but I am loving every minute of it!

Godzilla Legends #3 -- A year ago if you had told me Titanosaurus would star in a comic book, I would call you a lunatic.  And yet here we are!

Charmed #17 -- Cole has found Prue, but what does Rennek have in mind for the Halliwell Clan?

Robocop: Road Trip #1 -- After the ongoing series was unceremoniously dumped, I'd like to see where the story goes from here.

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: