Friday, January 20, 2012

Reading Crisis: Index

Response for my 13 part Reading Crisis series has been overwhelmingly positive.  I am glad that my reading of Crisis on Infinite Earths through fresh eyes has been enjoyable to so many of my friends and fellow comic book fans.

I've decided to make this index post so that the whole series can be accessed from one spot and make life easier on me when providing links.

Reading Crisis: Prologue

Reading Crisis, Part 1: The Summoning

Reading Crisis, Part 2: Time And Time Again!

Reading Crisis, Part 3: Oblivion Upon Us

Reading Crisis, Part 4: And Thus Shall The World Die!

Reading Crisis, Part 5: Worlds In Limbo

Reading Crisis, Part 6: 3 Earths! 3 Deaths!

Reading Crisis, Part 7: Beyond The Silent Night

Reading Crisis, Part 8: A Flash Of The Lightning!

Reading Crisis, Part 9: War Zone

Reading Crisis, Part 10: Death At The Dawn Of Time!

Reading Crisis, Part 11: Aftershock

Reading Crisis, Part 12: Final Crisis

Thanks again to everyone who gave me feedback and encouragement and hopefully I can give other series the same treatment in the future!

No comments: