Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Looks Good?


Not sure what happened yesterday... time just got away from me, I guess.  No such problem today, what with all the new goodies coming out for us to buy!

Black Lightning: Year One #4 -- Can Black Lightning clean up the streets of Suicide Slum, or is he doomed to drowned in the rising tide of corruption and crime?

Outsiders #15 -- The new team is together!  New mysteries have to be solved!  New foes have to be fought!  The only way I would be more excited would be if this had Baxter paper!

Tiny Titans #13 -- I am not sure how anything can top the FINALS CRISIS from last issue but I am sure they are going to try!

Essential Classic X-Men V.3 -- Havok, woo!

Guardians of the Galaxy #10 -- War of Kings, woo!

X-Men: Kingbreaker #3 -- Havok AND War of Kings, WOO!

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: