Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Awesomeness: DOOMED!


One of the major upshoots of getting involved in the "comic book blogosphere" has been the incredible amount of knowledge I have learned about my hobby in a relatively short time.  I have read comic books alost as long as I can remember.  I thought I was a well-informed fanboy... boy, was I wrong!  Pretty much under every blog post, every Wikipedia article, and seemingly under every corner I was learning something about a character or a publisher or a creator.  Now, there is another addition to that fine rollcall of sites which are ready to drop knowledge on me something fierce:

Doom Patrol

That's right, that team of misfits that previously I had basically said "Yeah... they're like the original X-Men, right?" have their own blog now.  It's being written by Doug Zawisza, author of the supremely awesome Hawkman Companion (available from TwoMorrows Publishing, and if you don't have a copy, you need to rectify that).  Sure, some of you out there might know more about the Doom Patrol than I do, but that's no excuse for not getting in on the ground floor!  So head over and check out the DOOM and gloom!

No comments: