Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What Looks Good?


Back in South Carolina, but not done with meetings yet... ah well, at least there's diversions of the 4 Color variety waiting for me.

Kull #4 -- There's an underground army of shapeshifting snakemen invading Valusia.  Who you gonna call?

Black Lightning: Year One #3 -- I have a theory on who the "Fireman" vigilante referenced in this series is, and if it turns out to be who I thik it is, oooooh boy.

House of Mystery #10 -- I've said it before and I will say it again, going to the basement of a haunted evil house is just a bad idea.

Invincible Iron Man #10 -- Tony Stark's... (ugh) redemption continues here as Norman Osborne makes ole Shellhead's life even worse, if you can imagine it.

War Of Kings: Darkhawk #1 -- Darkhawk is back baby!  And this time he still turns into an android fight crime!  

X-Men First Class: Finals #1 -- So tempted, seeing the original X-Men in action once more.  But really daunted by that pricetag, especially since I am buying the WoK stuff at that price already!

Futurama Comics #41 -- I really should watch those DTV movies.  I have all of them but haven't seen any of them yet!


Also, I just need to say:

Adventure Comics #0
Tales To Astonish #1

GEE, I WONDER!

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: