Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What Looks Good?


Man, I'm groggy after all that political back-and-forth.  I think I'll go to the comic shop and decompress, as it were.

(Congratulations to Barack Obama.  I didn't vote for him, but he pulled it off.)

Kull #1 -- Well, I said I wanted to avoid politics and look what is first?  The King of Valusia makes his return to the 4 Color page!

House of Mystery #7 -- What terrors lie in the basement of the House?  And what twisted tale of love shall we hear?

Justice Society of America #20 -- The JSA is fracturing from within, as the Justice Society Infinity shows up on the scene to make things worse!

Sgt. Rock: The Lost Battalion #1 -- I've been waiting for this one months on end!  Billy Tucci spinsa tale honoring the sacrifices and bravery of the real Lost Battalion in what promises to be a top flight series.

Storming Paradise #4 -- Speaking of War titles, I have missed this one and am eager to see the next part.

Invincible Iron Man #7 -- Guest starring Spider-Man!  Will Fraction job out Shellhead to appease the anti-Iron Man newbie readers this title is aimed at?  Wait and see!

Iron Man: The End -- Bob and Dave are back, to tell the final Iron Man story ever.  Given what I know about this story from what Bob has talked about on his blog, this should be mind-bendingly awesome.

Venom: Dark Origin #4 -- We saw the birth of Venom last time.  Now that the two are together, what evil will they cause first?

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: