Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What Looks Good?


Well, this is going to be frustrating, because I have a lunch meeting on Wednesday, and have to work late, and then am leaving town on Thursday, so, yeah, all these lovely comic books are going to have to wait at the store this week.  Dang!

Conan The Cimmerian #0 -- I'll pick up this low-cost preview of the new series just to see the setup.

Final Crisis #2 -- Not being able to read this means I will have to avoid the entire internet until I can get to the shop!

Caliber #3 -- It's beautiful and mind-boggling all at once.

The Phantom #24 -- The Ghost-Who-Walks in it deep right now, so it's time to bust some skulls and hand out some Deep Woods Justice.

Project Superpowers #4 -- More heroes return; more bad stuff goes down!

Wow, looks like I am immune to the big "Marvel flood" this week!

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: