Saturday, June 7, 2008

Everybody's Linking For The Weekend

Rick gets us started with letterheads for the Outsiders and Teen Titans from the mid-80s.

Aqualung, my friend, don't you go away uneasy... you poor old sod, you see it's only Adama with a trick arrow!

Frank checks out the would-be archnemesis for The Indestructible Man, Baron Death.

Rick also has some sweet Con photos to show off. Wonder if I'll see any costumes this good at HeroesCon?

BONUS GAME: Boxing Plastic Man

I know Lilbones is looking forward to Mortal Kombat vs DCU after seeing Batman. I'm looking forward to it as well, but I was always that weird guy who actually liked Mortal Kombat.

rob always finds the best stuff, including this really cool Super Amigos card game!

And finally, Frank shows us the Last Days of J'Onn J'Onzz, but not like you think.

2 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Oh, I'm a big MK fan too, don't get me wrong. I'd be buying it whether it had the DCU in it or not, I always buy the MK games.

By the by, I didn't realize you were a gamer too. Are you on Xbox Live by chance?

Luke said...

No, I am not -- the most technologically advanced system I own is my trusty GBA. I guess I just like sprites.

And I hear you about the MK games. The latest batch -- Deadly Alliance and it's ilk -- were pretty darn fun, even in GBA-form. Much better than the one on the N64, anyways. The only thing about the upcoming game is I doubt many of my favorites from the DCU will be in it; my favorites from the MK universe, Johnny Cage and Scorpion, well... at least Scorp will be there!