Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blogiversary!


It occured to me this morning that I started this blog in June of last year.  So some quick checking shows me that, yup, El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker was launched on June 21, 2007.  So, it seems I have been doing this blogging thing for a full year!  

Big thanks go out to all my readers (you know who you are) and all the great comic bloggers out there who have inspired me and kept me honest with this thing.  Honestly, when I started this blog, I never thought I'd be able to keep it up, and yet, here I am.

El Jacone's Comic Book Bunker... making questionable choices about comic books since 2007!

4 comments:

Mister Bones said...

Happy Blogiversary! Come to think of it, I guess I'm closing in on 3 years at the Batcave too. I seriously need to get some sort of life.

Rick L. Phillips said...

Happy Blogiversary! I have one coming in October at On My Mind

Diabolu Frank said...

Kudos! I still gots a cuppla months...

rob! said...

CONGRATS! so many people start blogs, so few make 'em last. well done!