Thursday, July 10, 2008

What Looks Good?


Well, that delay wasn't so bad, now, was it?  What's a mere day when all the Four Color Goodies are waiting for your consumption?

Final Crisis: Requiem -- I'm still peeved about the death of the Martian Manhunter.  But I guess I have no one to blame but myself.

Justice Society Of America #17 -- One thing I like about Geoff Johns' work is that, typically, even with big events his titles always have something big going on.  Like here, for instance.

Captain Britian and MI:13 #3 -- I'm not sure where this is going, but the last issue was good enough to make me want to find out.

Guardians Of The Galaxy #3 -- The craziest book Marvel publishes.

Invincible Iron Man #3 -- Armored action; easy call!

Iron Man: Legacy of Doom #4 -- Last issue featured Shellhead's armor with a plume on the helmet.  A plume!

Nova #15 -- Lesson #2382: Don't mess with the Devourer of Worlds.

Dead, She Said #2 -- Hard-boiled horror?  Sounds about right.

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: