Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What Looks Good?

We're officially in the official holiday season... officially!  So it's time to check out some possible gift ideas for the nerd on your shopping list!

The Mighty Crusaders #5 -- I'm so eager to see what happens in this book, it's actually driving me crazy.

Superman vs Muhammed Ali HC -- I'm sorry, but this is so classic.

Tiny Titans/Little Archie #2 -- What adventures await our pint-sized protagonists?!

Iron Man: Rapture #1 -- Iron Man miniserieses.  Marvel knows how to get my money.

Darkwing Duck v.1: The Duck Knight Returns -- I suppose I should have just gotten this instead of bothering with the single issues.

glamourpuss #16 -- In case you haven't logged onto Faceitbook lately, you should know that glamourpuss is still awesome.

Zeroids #2 -- Never got the first issue so this should be interesting!

So, what looks good to YOU?

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I still haven't read Suped versus Ali...perhaps it is time. And Tiny Titans and Little Archie having a crossover? Nice!

Luke said...

Same goes for me with Superman/Ali. Way before my time! And the first installment of the Tiny Titans/Little Archie crossover was hilarious! The setup is that Riverdale and Sidekick City are neighboring towns who share the same pizzeria and comic shop!