Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What Looks Good?


I've been out of it a bit this week, what with driving back to South Carolina from New York on Sunday night into Monday morning, then moving to a new building at work.  I'm going to get myself back into the swing of things with that easiest of posts, the one where I talk about the comics coming out this week -- won't you please indulge me?

Batman #689 -- Dick Grayson is getting acclimated to the cape and cowl, but Two-Face knows something is up!

Blackest Night #2 -- The Dead Will Continue To Rise!  Will we see the Black Lanternized Winged Wonders this time out?

Red Robin #3 -- I know a lot of young people like to tromp around Europe these days, but this is ridiculous.

Showcase Presents: The Flash v.3 -- Need to, ya know, get volume 2 first, but hey, its The Flash!

Wednesday Comics #6 -- The halfway point for the innovative summer series and I am still super-psyched.

Whew, a little lighter this week after the massive pile last time I was at the shop!  And, oddly, all DC titles.

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: