Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What Looks Good?


I'm going to go buy my comics today, but I won't have time to read them -- or last weeks! -- because I am heading to New York tonight!  Yikes!

Doom Patrol #1 -- Ooooh, Doomy AND Metally!

House of Mystery #16 -- What new strangeness awaits inside the House of Cain?

Red Circle: The Hangman #1 -- Tempted by these one-shots... I'll give it a flip-through.

Strange Adventures #6 -- Our heroes are in Weirdtown!

Warlord #5 -- S&S the way you like it -- written by Mike Grell!

Wednesday Comics #5 -- Broooooooaaaadsheet!

Invincible Iron Man #16 -- "Worlds's Most Wanted."  Again.

Iron Man and the Armor Wars #1 -- All-Ages armored action, baby!

War Machine #8 -- Not quite All-Ages armored action, baby!

War of Kings #6 -- SPAAAAAAAAACE OPERA!

War of Kings: Warriors #2 -- SPAAAAAAAAACE OPERA SIIIIIIDESTORIES!

Phantom: The Ghost Who Walks #4 -- Old Jungle Saying: Don't Mess With The Phantom.

For the love of Hashut that's a lot of comics!

1 comment:

Doug said...

Having already read War Machine and Iron Man & the Armor Wars, I can say both are good. War Machine is a MUST for fans of the old West Coast Avengers.

Me? I'm looking forward to Doom Patrol. Yessir. I like them. They're spiffy.