Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What Looks Good?

As we move closer to spring, it's time for planting in our gardens, mowing and seeding our lawns, and gearing up for the lazy days of summer by buying lots of comic books. What?

Justice Society of America #14 -- Consistantly one of my favorite comics every month. Also consistantly the one that gives me a headache as I try to keep track of every character.

Showcase Presents: Superman Family v.2 -- I don't think I will be buying this at the moment (too many trades piled up as it is, plus normal back issues to boot!), but there is too much concentrated insanity in these pages not to mention it.

Tiny Titans #3 -- What have we learned? That's right, don't play Freeze Tag with Kid Flash. (Hopefully Borderlands will get it in!)

So what looks good to YOU?

1 comment:

rob! said...

i love Tiny Titans. i think its cute and funny. i hope it runs for a thousand issues.

i just picked up my first issue of the Millar/Hitch FF, i really enjoyed it! i gotta get the rest of 'em.

i also picked up Vertigo's Fables for the first time, enjoyed that too.