Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What Looks Good?


Good thing I finished the last two weeks's worth of comics last night... because this week's are already here!

Unknown Soldier #6 -- This book is super harsh.  I dig it a lot, but I am seriously thinking of switching to trades.

The War That Time Forgot #11 -- Oh man, the dinosaur dung is really hitting the fan now!

Guardians Of The Galaxy #12 -- What, already?  Man, the action just keeps on coming.

Nova #23 -- The Corps is back, but is that a good thing?  I am going to go out on a limb and say "no."

War Machine #4 -- Cyborg!  Vs!  Refugees from 28 Days Later!

War of Kings: Darkhawk #2 -- What was the delay?  I really dug the first issue of this and want to see the conclusion.  Of course it leads in to Ascension...

X-Men: Kingbreaker #4 -- Again, what was with the delay?  But this series has been awesome, no doubt.

Futurama Comics #42 -- BASED ON TRUE EVENTS!  (As far as we know.)

The Phantom: The Ghost Who Walks #1 -- For those who came late: Moonstone's relaunch of The Phantom with #0 was awesome, so #1 has me hopeful.

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: