Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What Looks Good?


Well, after two weeks of being unable to hit the comic shop, I should have a nice pile of stuff waiting for me, including the new arrivals.

Final Crisis #5 -- Heroes defeated!  Evil gods reborn!  Miniseries delayed!  What the heck will go down next?!

House of Mystery #8 -- As a general rule, basements are dark and scary places.  When you go to the basement in the House of Mystery, well, that's just asking for trouble.

Watchmen #1 (New Printing) -- It's going to cost be $18 to get this reprint of the series, and I could probably buy the trade paperback for about the same amount.  I'm torn on what to do here.

Marvel Apes #0 -- My favorite modern Marvel event that didn't have "Annihilation" in the title gets a follow up!  Ook ook!

So, what looks good to YOU?

1 comment:

Mister Bones said...

From what I understand, it's only the first issue that's being reprinted. I know I haven't seen any solicits for anything past #1.