Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blogiversary


I checked my post count last night, and I am now over the 300 mark!  I know I am amazed.  In honor of that, I am posting the cover of one of my personal favorite #300 issues (in fact, this may be the only one I own as a single...), Iron Man #300.  Back in 2005, when I seriously decided to obtain a full run of Iron Man, I actually managed to find this issue for 80 cents on the very first day of back issue buying.  Now, my copy is the newsstand version, so it lacks the shiny foil cover seen here, but none the less, this was one of my favorites from that batch, and remains one of the best anniversary issues of any comic I have ever collected.

Hopefully most of these 300 or so posts have been worthwhile, and hopefully I can push out 300 more.  So ,thanks go out to to all of you who have stuck with this blog through the highs and lows (mostly lows), offering feedback and inspiration.  You know who you are!

1 comment:

Diabolu Frank said...

Congratulations. I'm working my way to 300 at ...nurgh..., but still have a ways to go