Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What Looks Good?


I may be heading out of town to fish this weekend, but that doesn't mean I can't buy my comics today!

Batman #691 -- The conclusion of the first post-BFTC story.  I have really liked Bagely and Winnick on this book and am looking forward to seeing what they come up with here before Daniel takes over next issue.

House of Mystery Halloween Annual #1 -- Seems appropriate!

REBELS #9 -- Well, it has Comet and Adam Strange in it, coming hot on the heels of both the neat-o Annual and the blowoff of Strange Adventures, so they'll get my money for this one.

Red Robin #5 -- Tim has the "proof" he is looking for, but will he live long enough to do anything with it?

The Shield #2 -- The battle in Bialya rages on as the Red Circle continues to expand!  I can't put my finger on it, but I am definitely digging this new little corner of the DCU.

Iron Man: Iron Protocols -- I'm always a sucker for Shellhead one-shots.

Pride & Predjudice HC -- I'm considering getting this one for my wife for her birthday or Christmas... hmmm... good thing she doesn't read this blog!

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: