Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What Looks Good?


Well, hey, I'm in town on Wednesday this week, so I figured I'd head over to my local comic shop and check out their wares.

Batman And The Outsiders #12 -- Who will survive and what will be left of them?

Final Crisis: Rogues' Revenge #3 -- Yeah, I think we'd all read an ongoing Rogues book by Johns and Kollins.

Flash #245 -- What will Wally's fate be as he runs towards his title's conclusion?

Justice Society of America #19 -- See: Gog perform acts of kindness!  See: Citizen Steel probably do something ill-advised!  See: Hawkman get royally pissed off!

Dear Dracula -- Awwww.  Just in time for Halloween.

Guardians of the Galaxy #6 -- There was a betrayl last issue which absolutely must not stand.  MUST NOT STAND!

Hulk: Monster Size Special -- Ole Green Genes versus the Frankenstein Monster.  Definitely in the Mighty Marvel Manner!

Iron Man #34 -- The War Machine prologue continues as Rhodey informs the Skrull Empire to, ahem, "bring it."

Halloween: First Death Of Laurie Strode #1 -- I liked the Anniversary Special so I may give this series a try.

The Phantom #25 -- Finally!  How will the Ghost-Who-Walks fight his way out of this situation?  Or is it trult "Checkmate?"

So, what looks good to YOU?  

No comments: