Thursday, March 27, 2008

Everybody's Linking For The Weekend

Rick love his team-ups, apparently including the inter-species variety!

G Kendall shines the spotlight on not one but
two "X-event" books from my youth. Brings memories of junior high flooding back!

rob! has your ticket to ride.

I'm glad that Frank posted this study of the Martian Manhunter's haunts, because, in all honesty, I had no idea on most of them!

Speaking of superheroic hangouts, I don't play Heroclix myself, but Scipio has been working overtime creating maps for it! Now you can throw down in Central City (or is it Keystone???), above Ferris Aircraft, or at the Iceberg Lounge! Keep up the good work, dude!

My man Adama believes in the free market economy, even if it hurts his left-wing cred.

Finally, check out the firth creator's commentary for Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash.

No comments: