Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What Looks Good?


It's starting to get warm here in South Carolina, so I think I had better head over to my local comic shop and cool off.

Detective Comics #853 -- Well that took long enough.  I'll have to go dig up the first part and re-read it, but I liked it so that's not too much of a chore.

The Outsiders #17 -- Who are the mysterious group of kingmakers pulling the strings?  And what chance do they have when the Outsiders go all "a-whooping" and "a-whomping" on them?

Sgt. Rock: The Lost Battalion #5 -- Pinned down, outnumbered, and low on supplies, the Lost Battalion is running out of options and fast.

The War That Time Forgot #12 -- The finale!  This has been a crazy series and I expect the craziness to continue!

Guardians Of The Galaxy #13 -- The second year of Marvel's best title featuring a talking racoon kicks off by connecting up with War Of Kings!  Woo!

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: