Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What Looks Good?

Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis #57 -- Let us hold a moment of silence for the death -- once again -- of Aquaman's solo series. Like Ookla the Mok told us in song form, "[His] comic book's been cancelled more than Dr. Fate!"

New Excalibur #24 -- The payoff to the "Battle For Eternity" storyline, which has been a solid world-bender, with plenty of action, heart, pathos, and intrigue in the Mighty Marvel Manner. Yes, I'm talking about New Excalibur. Yes, I'm serious.

Terror, Inc. #3 -- As I have read the first two issues of this MAX title, I thought to myself, 'Man, I would so like to see a Terror, Inc. ongoing.' But then I think 'Of course, I'm the only one who would like to see that.'

Transformers: Beast Wars: The Ascending #2 -- Man, I dig me some BEAST WARS!!! Then again, since my shop got shorted on #1, this may be a little hard to get into. Hopefully the reorder will be in!

What looks good to YOU?

2 comments:

rob! said...

>>Let us hold a moment of silence for the death -- once again -- of Aquaman's solo series.<<

*sniff*

Luke said...

It's sad to see it go, but I think the series went out on a high note at least.