Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Looks Good?

I may be in Minnesota, but new comics are STILL coming out! I know, I'm shocked too!

Batman: The Brave And The Bold #1 -- You love the TV show, now read the comic book!

Final Crisis #7 -- FINAL CRISIS! *clap-clap-clapclap!* FINAL CRISIS! *clap-clap-clapclap!*

Justice Society of America #23 -- Black Adam's back and this time... well, I guess he's always kind of mad, isn't he? I mean, that's his thing, right?

Unknown Soldier #3 -- Into the flood again.

The War That Time Forgot #9 -- Leave it to this title to take a simple concept like soldiers fighting dinosaurs and make it all complex.

Nova #21 -- The Nova Corps is back, Ego the Living Planet just showed up, and DARKHAWK! Oh heck yes!

glamourpuss #5 -- Anything that isn't "The Eighties!"

Journey v.2 -- Holy crap, I haven't even started the first one yet!

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: