Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Looks Good?



We've got a new President in the White House, so all sorts of people are filled with Hope and Change and all that jazz.  As for me?  Show me to the comics, please.

Black Lightning Year One #2 -- The 100 better watch out, because there's something great and terrible brewing in the heart of Suicide Slum's newest resident!

Tiny Titans #12 -- The Tiniest adventures this side of a Sword Of The Atom revival!

Guardians Of The Galaxy #9 -- King Blastaar in the house!  Or, as it were, the Negative Zone!  I'm torn on which War Of Kings banner to use as my message board signature.  Right now I have Black Bolt, but hnnn, Blastaar...

War Machine #2 -- Rhodey's heavily armed mission continues, as he goes after the wife of that other War Machine, Parnell Jacobs!  Wow, Iron Man Volume 3 flashback.

X-Men: Kingbreaker #2 -- Kingbreaker!  Loantaker!  Shoemaker won't you fix my soles for free?! (Bonus Cool Points to whoever can figure that one out!)

Lone Ranger And Tonto #2 -- Pricey, but the first LR&T special was very cool, so I may pick this one up.

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: