Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What Looks Good?

I'm going to be heading out of town for Memorial Day this weekend, but it's good to know that my comics will be sitting at home, waiting for me when I get back.

Batman And The Outsiders #7 -- Outsiders... in... SPAAAAAAAAACE! (And what's this about BATO tying into "Batman: R.I.P.?" Unless it's Geo-Force assuming command, I call shennanigans.)

Flash #240 -- It seems that my opinion of the new Rogue Spin puts me in the minority. Big shock there.

Justice Society of America #15 -- Ooh, what direction is Johns going to go in? Feature a cameo from a character only I like, or kill off more villians created by Mike W. Barr (that magnificent bastard)?

Iron Man #29 -- The new Invincible Iron Man may be splashier, but this remains the best title Marvel publishes.

So, what looks good to YOU?

1 comment:

Mister Bones said...

I'm really excited about Dead, She Said from IDW. Bernie Wrightson is up there with Neal Adams for me, must buy anything he does.