Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What Looks Good?


Hope you got all your comics from last week read (I'm looking at you, Lilbones!), because it's that time of week once again!

Link: http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping/newreleaseskf.txt

Justice Society of America #16 -- I can honestly say that I did not see the last issue ending the way it did.  But I would definitely like to see more of Citizen Steel doing the "unmoveable object" routine.

Tor #2 - I think DC should take more chances and publish off-beat stuff like this title.  The first issue was quite good, and really quite different from anything else I have read in a while.

The War That Time Forgot #2 -- See what I said for Tor.  I'd really like for DC to bring back just one War anthology title -- I'd write an 8-page WTTF back-up for a very reasonable rate!

Invincible Iron Man #2 -- Everybody's favorite cool exec with the heart of steel faces the threat of "Advanced Genocide Mechanics" and the son of Obadiah Stane.  Oooh my.

Nova #14 -- As a general rule, having the Silver Surfer show up as a guest star is a good thing.  That goes double for Galactus.

So what looks good to YOU?

No comments: