Friday, September 7, 2007

What Looks Good?

Planning a wedding is murder on your ability to post on your comic book blog. Check out the Shipping List and follow along!

All-New Atom #15 -- Can this issue top Jet Pack Hitler?!

Annihilation: Conquest: Wraith #3 -- If more Marvel was handled like the outer space/sci-fi books, the company would be better off, I think.

Detective Comics #836 -- The new take on the Scarecrow freaks the bejeesus out of me.

Iron Man: Enter The Mandarin #1 -- Appropriate considering the story in the main mag, this flashback tale looks so awesome I may have to break out my old Tales of Suspense reprints.

New Excalibur #23 -- As the only fan of New Exaclibur, I am contractually obligated to say that this series is awesome. Lucky for me I actually think that. Neener neener neener.

Outsiders #50 -- The door closes on the Outsiders to be reborn as the Outsiders (with Batman). My interest is vaguely piqued.

Sword of the Atom TPB -- Tiny guys with tiny swords and tiny babes in tiny fur bikinis. It's tiny-tastic! Also: Jean Loring is insane.

New Line Cinemas Tales of Horror #1 -- Anthology with a NOES tale and a story based on the new TCM, so I am about half interested.

So what looks good to YOU?

No comments: