Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What Looks Good?

Ch-Check-Check it out (the shipping list, that is!) and drop some dough, yo!

Okay, that's more than enough of that.

Action Comics #855 -- Did this change back to Action Comics Weekly and I just miss it? Yeesh! Anyways, let's welcome Eric Powell as it's time to get BIZZARE! OH... yeah! (See what I did there?! With the 'bizarre' and then the 'oh?' Yeah! What? Oh nevermind!)

Outsiders: Five of a Kind #5 -- Wonder Woman and Grace team up to try out for the Outsiders. Yeah my money's on the Amazon babe, too.

Wonder Woman #12 -- The Amazons Attack tie-in finally ends here... thank Hashut. To be fair the reveal at the end of the previous issue was cool. But apparently the Amazons' plan was to lull everyone to sleep.

Wow, very light week for me this week. Maybe I'll buy a trade paperback or some dollar/discount comics -- there's a few various Richie Rich titles which have been tempting me.

So what looks good to YOU?

No comments: