Wednesday, August 1, 2007

What Looks Good?

Check out the shipping list and get ready to spend, SPEND, SPEND!

Action Comics #853 -- The last issue, with the Kryptonite Man, was pretty cool, so I might check this out. But I want some Big Blue to go with my Jimmy Olsen, alright?

All-New Atom #14 -- "The Search for Ray Palmer" continues as the Countdown tie-in starts. I just hope that this makes sense.

Detective Comics #835 -- I wonder what Batman will show up in Batman and The Outsiders? Dini's grounded, procedural Batman, or Morrison's insane, nutcase Batman? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Outsiders Five of a Kind: Nightwing-Boomerang -- Speaking of which, who will come out on top in this matchup? Because the first spoiler said Boomer, but the second said... neither? Huh? Maybe I should just shut up and read it?

Justice Society of America #8 -- I hope that Power Girl and Citizen Steel never hook up. Partly for fanboy issues, but also because if they do, it would probably destroy all the known universe. Wait, did I just spoil Final Crisis?

What?! ALL DCs this week? I thought The Phantom #18 was supposed to ship? And what about Black Metal? Oh well...

No comments: