Thursday, September 23, 2010

Everybody's Linking For The Weekend

Frank gets us started with some Zatanna cosplay, but not the kind you are thinking of!

BONUS GAME!  The Worst Characters of Bloodlines, a series I never read!  (I do remember the guy at my shop making fun of Jamm, however.)

Kelson (and his wife) show us some REAL Flash cupcakes.

Shag has some reading suggestions for Doctor Fate comics.  (Of course, loyal readers know who the best version of Fate truly is!)

And finally, Mick Foley getting into comics?!

Have a good one folks!

3 comments:

Diabolu Frank said...

Woo-hoo! I believe this is the first time DC Bloodlines has made your link list. At first, I thought somebody was making fun of Jemm, Son of Saturn. Covering Jemm & Jamm concurrently was completely unintentional.

LissBirds said...

I like how your weekend starts on Thursday! :)

Luke said...

@Frank -- I like the Bloodlines posts, because I have no idea who any of these people are for the most part, and am constantly trying to make sense of what some creative folk were thinking 15 years ago! For what it's worth, I think Public-whats-his-name could work in the right setting.

@Liss -- My weekend starts on Thursday when I spend it in Hilton Head!