Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Looks Good


The weather outside may be dicey, but that doesn't mean much of anything when it comes to securing what is rightfully yours!

Doom Patrol #7 -- Oolong Island may have survived the Blackest Night, but what about the Doom Patrol?  And will the Metal Men be able to enjoy their Douglas, Robot Hunter DVDs in peace?!

Red Robin #9 -- It's time to get back to Gotham City before Ra's Al Ghul burns it to the ground!

Red Tornado #6 -- Reddy faces the final test from his brother Red Volcano!

Showcase Presents: Secrets of Sinister House -- AKA Sinsiter House of Secret Love.  Oh hell yes I am buying this!

Warlord #11 -- Deimos is back!  And I bet he is not happy about that situation one bit.

Indomitable Iron Man -- I don't remember Shellhead having a black and white magazine in the 70s, but hey!  More Iron Man is always good!

Invincible Iron Man #23 -- Can Doctor Strange bring Tony Stark back to the waking world?

So, what looks good to YOU?

1 comment:

Doug said...

Ultimate X was a must-read for me with Art Adams art. I gotta say, beyond the art, I was pleasantly surprised.

DP is a must.