Friday, July 24, 2009

Everybody's Linking For The Weekend


Hello?!  Human Fly letterhead here!  (Thanks to Rick, that is!)

Dixon has a sweet ad for The Greatest Flash Stories Ever Told.  I'd like to get my hands on this one, but it's a little hard to find nowadays.

Shag breaks some pics of the Eleventh Doctor.

rob! breaks out this super-sweet (and super appropriate) program from 1985's San Diego Comic-Con.

Frank breaks out some sweet Tom Mandrake and George Perez artwork.

CCI: JSA All-Stars!  Oy, my wallet is aching... and here's an interview with scribe Matt Sturges.

CCI: Kirkman and MacFarlane on Image United... I'll believe this book when I see it!

CCI: Dan DiDio talks about Wednesday Comics.  DC, please make this an annual event!

More CCI news coming next week, I am sure!

No comments: