Thursday, May 28, 2009

What Looks Good?


Well, there was nothing posted on Monday about What I Read This Week because I didn't read anything new this week!  I decided to pass on the shop last week as part of trying to get everything done as my wife and I's first child takes his sweet time on being born.  Still, I should be able to swing by the shop today and get the new books for this week and last, which hopefully will spur him into deciding to come out and meet everyone.

Guardians of the Galaxy #14 -- Been really digging this title and the connections to War of Kings.

Marvel Apes: Grunt Line -- I really think I am the only guy who likes Marvel Apes.

Nova #25 -- See what I said for Guardians.

War Machine #6 -- The antidote to the the mostly boring Invincible Iron Man.

Futurama Comics #43 -- Great fun every other month.

glamourpuss #7 -- Oggle the pretty girls, laugh at the insane satire, and maybe learn something to boot!

So, what looks good to you?

No comments: