Thursday, January 31, 2008

What Looks Good?

I'm serious, sometimes you need to plan your "weekend getaways" so that they only take a weekend. Good thing I have some Four Color Goodness to help get me back on track.


Trails of Shazam #11 -- Admittedly, this miniseries has been going so long, it feels like an ongoing. But I'm still enjoying it, and the big finish is fast approaching.

Captain America: The Chosen #6 -- This title has kinda flown under the radar after the first issue, but this harsh war story with Cap a psuedo bystander has continued to impress.

Futurama Comics #35 -- It's the future of comedy... TODAY!

Project Superpowers #0 -- Pay no attention to The Twelve behind the curtain. This Golden Age revival looks more interesting to me, anyway.

So what looks good to YOU?

No comments: