Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Looks Good?

Well, being as this is Wednesday and all, I was going to make a post about which comics looked good to me this week.  Standard comic book blogging stuff, right?  Well, that was the plan anyway.

The plan was then derailed because after looking over the Previews shipping list for this week, there are no comics I which I am buying!  I can't remember the last time this happened to me.  Usually there's at least one which sneaks in there, but it's a shutout this time out.

This does have a certain benefit, however.  I can use this time to tell all of you nice folks that I am not sure what kind of schedule I will be keeping for the next few weeks.  I am heading up to beautiful West Grenwich, Rhode Island for business, which is one of the many places one never thinks they will visit until they end up working here.  (You can also put Springfield, MO, Rockland, MD, and Bay City, TX on that list.)  I am supposedly getting a laptop some time today for the trip, and I should have internet access at the hotel.  So it may turn out that I can actually be more frequent with my posting.  Of course, it may not work out.  So it's sort of up in the air right now.

I have listened to some of the comments here regarding The Dark Knight Returns.  In a stoke of good luck, I found it this past weekend at the Borderlands Big Annual Sale (report forthcoming... as soon as I remember to bring my comics punchlist and notepad... grr...) for $5!  So I will be checking that one off of my "To Read" list shortly.  Do you folks want me to handle that like I did Crisis, and give you a blow by blow of my opinions while reading?  Let me know.

Also, I have threatened to do it and I may still do the same thing for... Contest of Champions!  (I need to find a copy of Secret Wars to keep this trend going.)

In any event I want to try to get more regular content... hrrm.  I want to get content on here more regularly (much better!), even if it is only a few days a week, and not just the same easy posts all the time.  Since the Crisis series I have tried to make even the easy and newsy posts a little more meaty and more worthwhile reading.  So hopefully you folks have appreciated my efforts.  

Uh, so what looks good to YOU?

No comments: