Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hiatus!

As you have seen (or not seen, as the case may be), I have been pretty MIA lately.  The beginning of April is shaping up into a Real Life event horizon for me, between my Fundamentals of Engineering exam this Saturday, work having mandatory OT, and, most importantly, preparing for a visit to the hospital for my wife's C-section this Monday!  So comics and blogging have been tertiary in my mind lately.  I am hoping that things will settle down enough that I can make a few posts here and there in the next couple of weeks but knowing me I'll be more Out than In for a little while.  

I wanted to give everyone who took part in the April Fool's Day switcharoo a big shout out, that was a hoot!  Had a lot of fun checking out all of the crazy "new" blogs which popped up.  Head over to Shag's place to get more information.  I had originally considered joining in, turning Being Carter Hall into a page for either Angel or Falcon, but unfortunately did not have the time.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

No comments: