Monday, December 13, 2010

700?!

In honor of this being my SEVEN HUNDRETH POST here on the Bunker, this is the cover of Action Comics #700, featuring the supposedly deceased Lex Luthor taking back "his" city after his death -- including the destruction of the Daily Planet!  I remember digging the ever-loving heck out of this issue when it came out, and reread it multiple times.  It, unfortunately, was part of the First Great Comic Purge Of El Jacone back in 2003.  But some good memories there for sure.

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of my readers out there who has helped keep this humble little blog going.  I'm nowhere near the top of the heap when it comes to comic blogging but I like to think that my little corner of that market is one where not only I can share my thoughts, but where everyone who visits can share as well.  And I want to keep that vibe going.  So thanks to everyone who takes some time out of their day to read the Bunker.

Here's to 700 more!

2 comments:

Rick L. Phillips said...

Happy Anniversary Luke.

Diabolu Frank said...

Congratulations! Thousand-ho!