Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What Looks Good?

It's still in the 80s here in South Carolina, despite being October.  At least my choices for comics are still cool.

Magnus, Robot Fighter #2 -- Apparently this is an ongoing now... not that I am complaining!

Bruce Wayne: The Road Home: Outsiders -- Bruce is back?  Well that didn't take long.  Wonder what he thinks of what Geo-Force is doing?  Also: Mike W. Barr!

Outsiders #33 -- Speaking of which, what is Geo-Force up to?

Superman #703 -- Superman continues his journey to reconnect with America.  I have no snark to add at this point.

Tiny Titans/Little Archie #1 -- Because you sort of demanded it!

Invincible Iron Man #31 -- I'm assuming it'll be Shellhead versus the Detroit Steel drones, but who knows!

Iron Man By Design -- Remember all of those Iron Man variant covers no one bought?  Now they're collected!

Iron Man: Titanium #1 -- It's got the Titanium Man on the cover, how can I not buy it?

Tomb Of Terror #1 -- It's got the Werewolf By Night and Man-Thing in it, how can I not buy it?

War Machine Classic TP -- Collecting the first seven issues plus the ashcan, you know this is coming out in preperation for Rhodey's new book.  Hey Marvel, where's my Force Works collections?

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: