Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Looks Good?


Well, since I am going to be out of town for the holiday, you guys get my picks a day earlier than usual... and I get to wait a full week to get my comics.  Blah!

Creepy Comics #2 -- Horror comics, HECK YEAH!

Blackest Night #5 -- Horror comic--err.  With the Black Lantern battery fully charged, what new evil awaits the world?

Justice League: Cry For Justice #5 -- JUSTICE!

The Web #3 -- The "jerkiest hero in the world" now has to deal with his own franchisers!

Image United #1 Cvr B (Valentino) -- I am so tempted with this, but if I can't get the ShadowHawk cover, I might pass!

Invincible Iron Man #20 -- Stark: Disassembled starts here, along with a new trade dress which seems to have people more excited than the story.

Futurama Comics #46 -- Hi-larious hi-jinks from the far flung future!

Godzilla vs Gigan T-Shirt -- How awesome is this?  SO AWESOME!

So what looks good to YOU?

No comments: