Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What Looks Good?


Sorry I missed the post yesterday, I got called into an all day meeting.  In fact, I am in one today as well, which means these 4 Color Goodies will have to wait.

Blackest Night #3 -- The Dead are still rising, the living are still in trouble.

Outsiders #22 -- The team remains split up as they hunt down some of Arkham's most dangerous former residents.

Showcase Presents: Warlord v.1 -- A long time coming, this, plus it should look good in black and white.  I wonder if the latest issue of the regular comic will be in as well?

Tiny Titans #20 -- Wow, twenty issues already?!

Wednesday Comics #11 -- Hard to believe the ride is almost over.

Amazing Spider-Man Presents: Anti-Venom #1 -- I might check this out, although I didn't both picking up the arc where Eddie became Anti-Venom.

Invincible Iron Man #18 -- Considering I just got #17 in the mail on Monday I don't expect to read this any time soon.

Ultimate Comics: Armor Wars #1 -- Tempting, but Ultimate at the same time...

War Machine #9 -- More high caliber action!  *KA-POW!*

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: