Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What Looks Good?


Things are crazier than ever at home, but just because I am running around all day and most of the evening doesn't mean I can't eek some sort of enjoyment out of being busy.

I Heart Creepy T-Shirt -- Not going to buy this, but man, that's amusing.

Flash: Rebirth #4 -- Barry Allen discovered who was screwing with him last issue, and for me this wait has been brutal!

Red Circle: The Shield #1 -- Of all the Red Circle characters, this was the one I was most interested in checking out.  Hope he's played straight, if you get my drift.

Showcase Presents: Eclipso -- Mini-Showcase AND a series starring a supervillain?  Sounds like a plan to me.

Wednesday Comics #8 -- Hard to believe this series is already in the back half!

History of the DCU Black Lightning Toy -- 70s, hoooooo!

Guardians of the Galaxy #17 -- With the War of Kings done, what does the Fault mean for the Guardians?

Nova #28 -- Meanwhile, Nova's got his own problems!

Phantom: Generations #4 -- More illustrated prose as we meet the men who were previously the Ghost-Who-Walks.

So, what looks good to YOU?

No comments: