Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blogiversary: 400 Posts!


Well, amazing at it seems, I checked the total number of posts this morning, and now the Bunker is at an amazing (for me) 400 posts!  In honor of that event, here is the cover to Iron Man v.3:no.55... AKA Iron Man #400, if you combine all the series numbers!

I remember at the time this came out I was at home from college for the summer, and did not have a regular comic shop.  I ended up driving about 45 minutes up to Poughkeepsie just to buy this single issue!  And while the idea of Tony Stark revealing his identity to save the life of a dog was pretty silly, all in all I remember really liking this comic.  Maybe I'll bust it out this weekend and reread it.  

Anyway, thanks go out to to all of you who have stuck with me and with this blog.  I can't imagine why someone would do that to themself, but hey, who am I to judge?

3 comments:

Diabolu Frank said...

Congrats!

The dag! Fuhgeddabouttit!

Luke said...

You cannot imagine the outcry over Tony saving that dog. For reals, man.

I'm not as creative in my blogiversary posts as you are. The hard part now is finding the right milestone issues. I guess I could have done Avengers #400...

Rick L. Phillips said...

Congradulations on your 400th, well now it's over 400, post. Blogging is an addiction isn't it.